- June 2008: Ph. D., Department of Mathematics, Shanghai University. Advisor: Wu Donghua and Leng Gangsong.
- June 2003: M.Sc., Department of Mathematics, Hunan Normal University. Advisor: HanyuanDeng
- June 1991: B.Sc., Department of Mathematics, YueYang Normal College.
- June. 1998: B.Sc., Department of Computer Science, Xiangtan University.
- Jun.2002-Sep.2005: Department of Mathematics, Hunan Institute of Science and Technology. Instructor.
- Sep.2005- Jun. 2008: College of Science, Shanghai University. Ph. D candidate. Jul. 2008-Jun.2010: Department of Mathematics, Nanjing University, Postdoctoral researcher. Host: Prof. He Bingsheng
- Jul. 2010-Aug. 2010: The State Key Laboratory of Scientific and Engineering Computing, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). Academic visitor.Host: Prof. Dai Yu Hong
- Jul.2010- : College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Fuzhou University. Associate professor
- 2011—Aug.2011. Department of Mathematics, Hong Kong Baptist University, Academic visitor. Host: Dr. Yuan Xiaoming,
- 2011-Apr. 2012, Center of Theoretical Sciences, Cheng Kung University, Postdoctoral researcher. Host: Prof. Wu SoonYi
Global Placement in VLSI,
Convex optimization and its Applications;
Orthogonality constrained optimization;
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 11571074), 2016-2019, The Principal-Investigator
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 61170308), 2011-2014, The second co-Principal-Investigator
- FuJian Provincial Natural Science Foundation (Grant No. 2015J01010), 2015 – 2018, The Principal Investigator
- FuJian Provincial Natural Science Foundation (Grant No. 2010J01008), 2011 – 2014, The Principal Investigator
- Foundation of FuJian Educational Committee (Grant No. ), 2011 – 2013, The Principal Investigator
- Foundation of Fuzhou University, 2010-2012, The Principal Investigator
- Shanghai Provincial Natural Science Foundation (Grant No. 09ZR1411100), 2009 -2011, The second co-Principal Investigator
- JiangSu Provincial Postdoctoral Research Foundation (Grant No. 0901020), 2009 – 2010, The Principal Investigator
- Foundation of Hunan Educational Committee (Grant No. 04C274), 2004-2006, The Principal Investigator
- Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. ), 2009 – 2011, The second co-Principal Investigator
- B.S. He,Z.Peng, X. Wang, Proximal alternating direction-based contraction methods for separable linearly constrained convex optimization，Front. Math. China, 6(1): 79-114, 2011.
- B.S. Goh, Z.Peng, Partial Newton methods for unconstrained optimization and solution of linear equations,Dyna. of Contin., Disc. Impul. B: Appl. & Algo., 18(1): 17-28, 2011.
- Z.Peng, D.H. Wu, An inexact parallel splitting augmented Lagrangian method for large system of linear equations, Appl. Math. Comp. 216: 1624-1636, 2010.
- Z.Peng, D.H. Wu, An Inexact Proximal Alternating Directions Method for Monotone Structured Variational Inequalities, Proceeding of The International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists, 1977-1984, 2010.
- Z.Peng, D.H. Wu, A partial parallel splitting augmented Lagrangian method for solving constrained matrix optimization problems, Comput. & Math. with Appl., 60: 1515 – 1524, 2010.
- Z. Peng, D.H. Wu, An alternating projection method for nonlinear saddle point problems, ActaMath. Appl. Sin. 26 (5) (2010) 173-184.
- Z.Peng, D.H.Wu, H.D. Zhang, A modified stochastic implementation of the level Value estimation method, Dyna. of Contin., Disc. Impul. B, 17: 543-552, 2010.
- Z.Peng, D.H. Wu, A Modified Integral Global Optimization Method and Its Asymptotic Convergence, Acta Math. Applica. Sin., 25: 283-290, 2009.
- Z.Peng, D.H.Wu, A Stochastic Level-Value Approximation for Quadratic Integer Convex Programming，App. Math. and Mech., 29: 801-809, 2008.
- Z.Peng, D.H. Wu, On Mathematical Expectation of Level Value Approximating to Global Minimum of a Class Optimization Problem, OR Transactions, 12 (3): 121-128, 2008.
- Z. Peng, D.H. Wu, W.W. Tian, A level-value estimation method for solving constrained global optimization, Math. Numer. Sin. 29 (3) (2007), 293-304 (In Chinese)
- Z. Peng, Y. Zeng, D. Wu. A Modified Cross-Entropy Method for Continuous Global Optimization and Convergence. FMC, in revising.
- Zheng Peng, Wenxing Zhu, A partial inexact alternating direction method for structured variational inequalities, Optimization, 2014, 63(7):1043-1055
- Z. Peng, D-H. Wu, Q. Zheng. A Level-Value Estimation Method and Stochastic implementation for Global Optimization. JOTA, (2013) 156: 493-523
- Z. Peng, W- X. Zhu. An alternating directions method for Nash equilibrium of two-person games with alternating offers. JOTA, (2013) 157:533–551.
- Y-J. Lu, W-P. Ding, Z. Peng. A Hybrid Splitting Method for Solving a Leader-Followers Game. Acta Math. Applica. Sin., (2013) Accepted.
- Zheng Peng, Donghua Wu, Wenxing Zhu: The robust constant and its applications in random global search for unconstrained global optimization, Journal of Global Optimization, 2016, 64(3), 469-482.
- Zheng Peng, Jianli Chen, Wenxing Zhu, A proximal alternating direction method of multipliers for a minimization problem with nonconvex constraints，Journal of Global Optimization, 2015,62(4), 711-728.